2. Join
  3. Sign In

Webinar 4:  Celebrating, Reflecting, & Evaluating

AllysonZ
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-08-01

PM

Instructions:  Reflect upon the question below and post your thoughts on the discussion board.

“What excites you most about implementing PBL in your program?”

We can’t wait to hear about how you incorporate project based learning into your program!

MondieG
Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-09-30

PM

I would like to see our students have a chance to present their achievements to their parents.  Many have to work extra hard to achieve and this would be a chance for them to shine.

EmilyF
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-06-05

PM

I am excited to see our students become passionate about solving community problems. I would love to see more community involvement in our programs. PBL will really get our kids, families, and community members engaged and involved!

AllysonZ
Rank

Joined 2016-08-01

PM

MondieG - 09 November 2016 02:54 PM

I would like to see our students have a chance to present their achievements to their parents.  Many have to work extra hard to achieve and this would be a chance for them to shine.

MondieG:  Wouldn’t it be wonderful to see?  Best of luck implementing PBL in your program!  It’s a great way to reach all of your learners and to empower your students!

AllysonZ
Rank

Joined 2016-08-01

PM

EmilyF - 09 November 2016 02:56 PM

I am excited to see our students become passionate about solving community problems. I would love to see more community involvement in our programs. PBL will really get our kids, families, and community members engaged and involved!

EmilyF:  We agree!  Check out the Civic Learning Engagement section under PBL Tools and in the Learn More Library for more project ideas and resources!