3. Sign In

Discussion Board

Important Information

Chelsea Heffernan
Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2015-04-30

PM

To receive a Certificate of Participation the participant must attend at least five webinars. After participating in the webinars, participants must send an email to y4y@seiservices.com requesting a certificate. Note: if you have any questions or concerns, please email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

If you are sharing your computer screen with several people who also would like a certificate, please add all names in the chat box.

A PDF of all PowerPoint presentations and webinar recordings will be included on the series webpage.

Please complete the feedback form for each webinar you participate in, and join the discussion board!

Thank you! Enjoy the series!

toshibac377@yahoo.com
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-04-06

PM

If I attended the webinar by phone, will I get a certificate?

Chelsea Heffernan
Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2015-04-30

PM

Hi, @toshibac377, I believe you are referring to the webinar we just had (not this one from 2018). As long as you registered via zoom and were able to join via the information sent to you, then we have your information and you will receive a certificate 😊 To join the discussion board for the April 2020 series, go here: https://y4y.ed.gov/forums/viewforum/70/

Thank you!
Chelsea