3. Sign In

Discussion Board

Let’s Dig Into the Basics! - Questions?

Sarah Brightwell
RankRankRank

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2015-08-17

PM

Join us after Wednesday’s session with any questions or ideas!

CRFresh
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-04-06

PM

Student Level Needs
            Every student needs to receive 1 hour of academics a day.
SMART Goal
            By the end of the After school year program, 75% of the students enrolled in the program will receive 30+ hours of age appropriate power hour/academics aligned with the core areas of the school day.  Attendance will be collected daily by electronic data tracking and reviewed monthly.

Lpeakewa@aol.com
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-04-03

PM

Smart Goal By Lucille Walker
80% of Third Graders will perform Proficient on Oreigo Multiplication exams within 1 month.  Students will complete 1 I ready Multiplication and 1 quiz daily. SWBAT solve math problems using technology and paper and pencil. The students will use technology to complete I ready Multiplication tasks.  They cannot exceed more than 20 minutes per day for Math assignments.  The teacher will check Math data via I ready daily to make sure that each student passed 1 lesson per day.  If they do not show growth students and parents will have a tutoring session via Class Dojo bi weekly to provide constructive criticism.  Homework:  Students will solve 4 multiplication problems per night. Students will use analysis to solve word problems. Students will have a post test weekly to show growth.  The Final Assessment will occur in two weeks.  Students will create word problems using multiplication facts.  Enrichment:
students will create a board game using Multiplication Facts. IEP students will accommodated in a small group with a calculator to solve and analyze multiplication.
Student Data for Student X
1st Exam 70
2nd Exam 50
3rd Exam 65
4th exam 90
5th exam 50
Proficient= 70%

SHiggins
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-06-24

PM

Student Level SMART Goal

80% of students attending the ACHIEVE after school program on a regular basis will demonstrate an increase in mathematical skills in measurement, data, and geometry by the end of the program as measured by the results of the Math FSA scores.

I used the specific category information found on the FLDOE website. I know you have mentioned getting information from the actual teachers, but would I be able to use this information from the particular school that our students come from for our program?  This is specific and shows a need for our students.

Kathleen Bethke
Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2019-08-07

PM

@CR Fresh.  I would make it just one sentence.  By the end of the After school year program, 75% of the students enrolled in the program will receive 30+ hours of age appropriate power hour/academics aligned with the core areas of the school day as measured by daily and monthly attendance. 

@Lpeakewa.  You have a very detailed plan.  I would just put how you will measure at the end of that goal.  You could incorporate some of these other measures into activity goals.
80% of Third Graders will perform Proficient on Oreigo Multiplication exams within 1 month as measured by final assessment.

@SHiggins.  That is a SMART goal.

Great Job.  Thanks for sharing.  You all are going to be able to measure outcomes.