3. Sign In

Discussion Board

Space

MarieLEARN
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-04-02

PM

Hello and thank you in advance for all the great information. During today’s webinar there was some talk about space and I would really love to learn more about the strategies for sharing space that were briefly mentioned during the webinar. I tried to look under learn in courses but I was unable to find any information. If you could provide a link I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Kathleen Bethke
Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2019-08-07

PM

Hi Marie,

I thought I replied already, but it must not have posted.  Space is always an issue and leaders must be advocates for their students.  Our Continuous Education course has a section on logistics which will provide some insight and practice to getting the space you need.  Our Strategic Partnership course provides guidance on how to set up an MOU which you should do with your campus principals.  Our Creating a Positive Learning Environment course provides some great ideas on utilizing space to meet student needs even if it is just a cafeteria.

Let us know if you have a specific challenge and we will brainstorm to help you solve it.

Kathleen
Instructional Design Lead