Online Professional Learning and
Technical Assistance for
21st Century Community Learning Centers
  1. Contact Us
  2. Join
  3. Sign In

Webinar 4 - What excites you most about implementing Project-Based Learning in your program?

katalystcg
RankRank

Total Posts: 47

Joined 2014-06-05

PM

I want to thank each of you who stayed with us and participated in the webinars.  It has truly been a pleasure spending this time with you and I look forward to hearing how great things are going.

GDCVickie
Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-07-27

PM

I like that it puts the learning into the hands of the students and pulls the “teacher” into more of a faciliator role.  This is a real focus of our program this year and I appreciate all the information and tools provided to help us implement it.

apmuniz
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-08-11

PM

Thanks much for your time and commitment to present.  I enjoyed it greatly!  I am slowly learning and want to continue learning.  Making students extended learning day fun is exciting and something I will continue to work on because I know when students have fun, students spread the word.

Angela H - FL HSHT
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2015-09-09

PM

I am excited about the potential for transition/career exploration portfolios to become full of meaning to the high school students in our programs through multiple projects; ownership and depth over time.

Josephine Angel
Rank

Joined 2015-09-15

PM

Students learn through hands on interaction with other students.  I enjoy seeing the students learn through this process because it gives them a different perspective on the subject. Project-based learning also gets the students career ready.

Janis Ososkie
Rank

Joined 2015-09-15

PM

I love to see students enjoying and staying engaged in the activities they are creating.

MarMo
Rank

Joined 2016-08-17

PM

PBL makes possible the connections between research, inquiry, and producing an end product that illustrates concepts learned. Also, the self worth and confidence we see developed in students as a result of their participation in presentations.